Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday Update

Ok? Whats the deal? Nobody has been looking at my blog or commenting?!? So, I am probly talking or typing to no one right now, but here is a small update...

I went to cefalu for three days last week. It was a lot of fun and we all enjoyed it.  But my mom didn't take ONE PICTURE the whole time! So I am mad at her. Thats all I have to say about Cefalu.

Tomorrow Auntie Connie and Uncle Danny leave for Scotland and I dont get to go anymore!!! I am reallllllly mad at money right now, and restaurant buisness for not making enough of it. Tonight we are having a going away Pizza Party for them. It will be alot of fun. Sharon and I will jump rope again. This time I have planned some fun games for all the kids. Ok, so what else??

I cannot wait to get home. I CANNOT WAIT to see Lola. I CAAAAAANNNNNNOT wait to see all my family!! Ok, i have to go because, wait actually I dont have to go but I'm gonna anyways. 
See yer L8er, alllllygaterrererer.Bella Boo. 9=



3 comments:

Amanda said...

A PIZZA party sounds really fun!!

Isabella Milano said...

It was a lot of fun!! For dessert we had like 5 trillion things. Yummy, yum, yum!

Anonymous said...

emily babysat lily two nights ago anf they make vanilla cake with chocolate frosting. lily asked if she could dye the cake with food dye and i said sure. but they dyed the chocolate frosting, which made it turn grey and it looked really wierd. this store un completely unrelated to your blog but thought i would share it