Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ducks!

                           How cool can computers get? I can change the background to all white,           keeping the poop!
                                                                         Little Donald
"Isabella, Isabella, wake up!", Aunty Connie shouts in my face. I open my eyes.  Aunty Connie is at my face. "Hey, how do I turn this phone on?" I explain and she leaves. Ten minutes later. "Isabella, how do I call your mum?". I explain,she leaves. Ten minutes later. "Isabella, I think you should wake up now." Ten minutes later. "Your mum says to waken up. Silvanna is here with a surprise for you. I get up, brush my teeth, and slowly walk down stairs. "Isabella!  Veni Qua, joya! Veni Qua!!!!!!!", Silvanna screams as I walk downstairs. She pulls me to the trunk of her car and opens the door. "EEEEEE ree lllaoooeee", I hear. They are ducks! They're so adorable!

So, yeah, we now have Daffy and Donald. We made a shed for them in the back yard. Its nice. Looooots of hay. Here are some pictures of them! 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is really cool!!!

Lilalicious said...

Ur so hilarious, an't wait 2 see u, LOVE YA LOTS!!!